• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Beautiful Lady Using Wealthy Trick


    How To Pick Up A Beautiful Lady Using Wealthy Trick

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was amazing I can't lie.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. Wealthy Trick work fine when I try it. I whispering to her ears. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    A Girl Getting title=



    Tags: how to get a girl frend  how get a girl  where to pick up women  where to pick up women  ib pick up lines  to get a girl  get yo girl  tips to pick up women  body language in interview  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll