• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Cool Women Using Artemas Method


    Mypickup Cool Women Using Artemas Method

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. She brightened up considerably after I used the Artemas Method. Really work! I grabbing her by the arm. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Pua Routines title=



    Tags: pick up women online  get a girl to like me  who to get a girl  pick up training  poems to get a girl  tips to get a girl  how to get a girl back  best ways to get a girl  good communication skills resume  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll