• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Amazing Women Using Time Bridging Method


    Impress A Amazing Women Using Time Bridging Method

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. This is a little succes story of mine... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I was able to apply Time bridging method and it worked. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    The Best Online Dating Site title=



    Tags: how to meet  get a girl tonight  pick up clubs  lines to get a girl  get a girl to love you  women pick up  how do you get a girl  tips to get a girl  islamic pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll