• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Cute Lady Using Master Storytelling


    Find A Cute Lady Using Master Storytelling

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I headed to the this club alone. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. master storytelling really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I went to the toilet and back to her. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I playing with her panty line. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    How To Get Girls To Love You title=



    Tags: ib pick up lines  pick up women in  tips to pick up women  free how to pick up women  get a girl to have sex  how to get a girl off  get yo girl  get me a girl  nlp training edinburgh  job communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll