• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Beautiful Girl Up Using Backpacker Routine


    Pick Beautiful Girl Up Using Backpacker Routine

    Before this im was a virgin. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. Backpacker Routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I got lots of kino. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    White Men Who Date Black Woman title=



    Tags: learn to pick up women  tips to pick up women  how to get a girl wet  best place to pick up women  get a girl  pick up artists  pick up girls  guide to pick up women  south african online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll