• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Pretty Baby Using Mystery Negs Routines


    Ways To Pick Up Pretty Baby Using Mystery Negs Routines

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Her long black hair all messy. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. Mystery negs routines helped me put her into a small trance. I tapping her on the shoulder. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Beyond Use Dating title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll