• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Amazing Lady Using K Closing Technique


    How To Get A Amazing Lady Using K Closing Technique

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I was a little changed her mood using K Closing technique. Its really helps. I put my hands to her thighs. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Getting A Girl Back title=



    Tags: poem to get a girl back  how do u get a girl  get up girl  tips to pick up women  ways to get a girl  how to get a girl hot  where to pick up women  communication skills courses for doctors  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll