• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Amazing Women Up Using Dhv Stories Routine


    How To Pick Amazing Women Up Using DHV Stories Routine

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There were some seats available. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I try DHV stories routine - its really work! I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    How To Have Girlfriend title=



    Tags: impress destroying  pick pull method  pick dynamics techniques  pretty women kiss  talk box technique  pick beautiful  pick lady game  girl games  find negative attraction  relationship article  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll