• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Chicks Using Table Waiting Game


    How To Pick Up Chicks Using Table Waiting Game

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Her long black hair all messy. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. She brightened up considerably after I used the Table waiting game. Really work! She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How To Pick Up Girl title=



    Tags: lines to get a girl  ten ways to get a girl  how do you pick up women  pick up training  tips how to get a girl  pick up lines  beuatiful women  pick up artists  cheese pick up lines  self hypnosis for addiction  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll