• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Women Using Dork Slang Routines


    How To Attract Women Using Dork Slang Routines

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). Later me and my friend were at the bar. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. She giggled. dork slang routines really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    How To Date A White Woman title=



    Tags: pick up girls  how to get a girl horny  nlp pick up  get a girl to kiss you  pick up method  can i get a girl  get a girl for sex  quotes to get a girl  geek pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll