• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Beautiful Lady Using Artemas Method


    Talk To Beautiful Lady Using Artemas Method

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. Artemas Method helped me put her into a small trance. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Photo Dating title=



    Tags: tips to get a girl  ib pick up lines  pick up women guide  get a girl to have sex  what to get a girl  pick up arts  pick up women online  hot to get a girl  tom butler  anxiety self hypnosis  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll