• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Amazing Chick Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    How 2 Get A Amazing Chick Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. This place look more like restaurant. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. At this time I have successfully used Easy Concert K Close Routine. I put my hands to her thighs. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    How To Impress A Girl title=



    Tags: nlp pick up  how to pick up women online  pick up women in  how to pick up women online  can t get a girl  how do you get a girl  ways to get a girl  written communication skills in the workplace  dating for  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll