• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Beautiful Chick Using Tree Method


    How To Kiss A Beautiful Chick Using Tree Method

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. Where do I start... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I've used Tree Method - and she got hooked. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. She was acting super sexual with kino. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    How To Get A Girl To Text You Back title=



    Tags: how to get a girl hot  ten ways to get a girl  how to get a girl fast  pick up openers  pick up openers  get yo girl  get yo girl  picking up women  paul dobransky  her body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll