• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Pretty Girl Using Isolation Technique


    Pick Up A Pretty Girl Using Isolation Technique

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. At this time I have successfully used Isolation Technique. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I playing with her panty line. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    How To Get Your Ex Girl Friend Back title=



    Tags: get a girl to like me  hot to get a girl  get it girl  how do you get a girl  best way to get a girl  pick up arts  get any girl  mystery pick up  can t get a girl  corny funny pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll