• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Girls Using Stand Up Routines


    How To Kiss A Girls Using Stand Up Routines

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. At one point I used Stand Up Routines and it helped. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. She laughed and was cool about it all. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Question To Ask A Girl To Get To Know Her title=



    Tags: how get a girl  pick up artists  how do u get a girl  get a girl friend  get a girl to like me  mystery pick up  way to get a girl  pick up lines  can i get a girl  improve yourself as a person  richard bandler hypnosis  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll