• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Amazing Baby Using Number Close Routine


    Pick Up A Amazing Baby Using Number Close Routine

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Where do I start... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. I was a little changed her mood using Number Close Routine. Its really helps. Eventually she started talking to me again. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Best Pickup Lines title=



    Tags: who to get a girl  beautiful woman  guide to pick up women  pua pick up  how to get a girl horny  can i get a girl  how to get a girl fast  get up girl  online jewish dating  gay relationship  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll