• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Hot Girl Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine


    How To Meet A Hot Girl Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were some seats available. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She seems really confident and direct. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I try Rubbing my nipples Routine - she pecked at it as a kitten. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Do Guys Get Wet Like Girls title=



    Tags: lines to get a girl  pick up advice  pick up lines  mystery pick up  poems to get a girl  get a girl in bed  get a girl to have sex  get up girl  how to pick up women online  reading body language exercises  communication skills education  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll