• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Amazing Lady Using Sit On Lap Routine


    Meet A Amazing Lady Using Sit On Lap Routine

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. Where do I start... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. sit on lap routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    African Woman Dating title=



    Tags: pick up advice  lines to get a girl  ways to get a girl  poems to get a girl  can i get a girl  get a girl friend  what to get a girl  how to get a girl off  leadership skills resume  improving verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll