• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Cool Girl Using Night Game Techniques


    How To Flirt With Cool Girl Using Night Game Techniques

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. I was a little changed her mood using Night Game techniques. Its really helps. I grabbing her by the arm. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Russian Dating Woman title=



    Tags: pua pick up  get girl  hot to pick up women  get that girl  beautiful woman  i can t get a girl  learn how to pick up women  get a girl friend  how to get a girl frind  how to get girls to fall for you  dating website advice  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll