• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Cute Baby Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine


    Get A Cute Baby Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. I want to share this story... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I try to use Cold and warm aproach routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. We have a great night in my bed.


    Girl Getting title=



    Tags: pick up women guide  how to get a girl off  beatiful women  tips to get a girl  pua pick up  pick up a girl  how do i get a girl  how to get a girl horny  non verbal communication australia  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll