• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Beautiful Women Up Using Kino Techniques


    Pick Beautiful Women Up Using Kino Techniques

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. This is a little succes story of mine... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. She blushed a bit when I was using kino techniques, but after this communication has become warmer. I went to the toilet and back to her. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    How To Get High School Girls title=



    Tags: place to pick up women  ib pick up lines  get up girl  tips to get a girl  tips to get a girl  lines to get a girl  get a girl to love you  who to get a girl  us online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll