• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Amazing Women Using Birthday Routine


    Ways To Pick Up Amazing Women Using Birthday Routine

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. There was a pretty baby near the bar. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I advise Birthday Routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I sit in front of her with a smile. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Girls Get Crazy title=



    Tags: way to get a girl  nlp pick up  quotes to get a girl  ib pick up lines  pick up society  hot to pick up women  how do i get a girl  poems to get a girl  body language classes  body language exercises  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll