• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Hot Women Using Fluff Talk


    Approach Hot Women Using Fluff Talk

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I've used fluff talk - and she got hooked. I got lots of kino. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Get Girl Phone Number title=



    Tags: pick up women guide  how to pick up women online  ib pick up lines  how pick up women  get a girl tonight  steps to get a girl  pick up artist  get a girl to like me  unhealthy relationship  my communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll