• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Amazing Lady Using Master Storytelling


    How To Pick Up A Amazing Lady Using Master Storytelling

    Before this im was a virgin. This is a little succes story of mine... I usually only go for girls that have something special. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I went to an upscale massage/salon place This place look more like restaurant. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I advise master storytelling. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I tapping her on the shoulder. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Dating Websites title=



    Tags: pick dork routines  pretty negs  magnet polar method  hot using just  cool slam  chick patterns  find girls routine  cute birthday  talk amazing women  online dating nyc  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll