• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Amazing Chick Using Social Dynamics Techniques


    Find A Amazing Chick Using Social Dynamics Techniques

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. This is a little succes story of mine... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I use 'We should get married!' opener. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. One method that seems Social dynamics techniques to help me prepare relax her. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Good Looking Guy Can T Get Girls title=



    Tags: get a girl to like me  get a girl friend  how to get a girl wet  get a girl in bed  get a girl to like you  ways to get a girl back  i can t get a girl  components of communication skills  russian speed dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll