• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Amazing Women Using Table Waiting Game


    Flirt With Amazing Women Using Table Waiting Game

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. This is a little succes story of mine... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. She become a little nervous, when I applied Table waiting game, but then relaxed. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Get Friends Girls title=



    Tags: get me a girl  to get a girl  mystery pick up  how to get a girl back  pick up women  how can i get a girl  pick up women guide  pick up a girl  beautiful woman  improve the communication skills  presentations on communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll