• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Girls Using Push Pull Method


    Pick Up Girls Using Push Pull Method

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. At this time I have successfully used push pull Method. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. The girl I was told me she was married. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Get Any Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: pick up lines  tips how to get a girl  how to get a girl frind  women to pick up  how do u get a girl  ib pick up lines  tips to get a girl  beautiful woman  advice christian dating single  communication skills marriage  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll