• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Amazing Women Using Tripod Method


    Flirt With Amazing Women Using Tripod Method

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Her long black hair all messy. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. Tripod method really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Friends Online Dating title=



    Tags: how to pick up women  pick up society  how to get a girl fast  women to pick up  pick up lines  get a girl to like you  ways to get a girl back  pick up women  transformations real social dynamics  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll