• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Beautiful Girl Using K Closing Technique


    Best Way To Pick Up Beautiful Girl Using K Closing Technique

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. K Closing technique really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Get A Girls Number title=



    Tags: approach naked routine  amazing patterns  get beautiful using  meet using method  how qualification  cool girl table  how female ankle  impress frame control  online dating denver  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll