• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Hot Lady Using Dhv Stories Routine


    How To Approach Hot Lady Using DHV Stories Routine

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. Where do I start... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. DHV stories routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! Her eyes lit up. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said 'No! Not here!'. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Get A Girl To Notice You title=



    Tags: get a girl in bed  get a girl friend  best places to pick up women  pick up artists  pick up artists  picking up women  how do you get a girl  how do you pick up women  real man  nlp secrets  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll