• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Women Up Using Body Language Techniques


    Pick Women Up Using Body Language Techniques

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. Body Language Techniques helped me put her into a small trance. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    Pickup Openers title=



    Tags: how do i get a girl  pick up  how to get a girl wet  get a girl to like me  how to pick up women  pick up line  lines to get a girl  pick up artists  australian men dating  example of body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll