• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Amazing Girl Using Favorite Liquor Routine


    How To Get A Amazing Girl Using Favorite Liquor Routine

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I use 'We should get married!' opener. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I advise Favorite liquor routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    How To Get A Girl Hot title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll