• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Cute Girl Using Yes Ladder Escalation Technique


    How To Get A Cute Girl Using Yes Ladder Escalation Technique

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She looked so fucking hot.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. She blushed a bit when I was using Yes ladder escalation technique, but after this communication has become warmer. I sit in front of her with a smile. I touch her hair for immediate kino. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Tips On How To Get A Guy title=



    Tags: hot to get a girl  get a girl back  tips how to get a girl  tips to get a girl  learn how to pick up women  get a girl online  how to get a girl wet  maori men dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll