• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    The Weekend Digest Or Put That In Your Old Cake Hole


    The Weekend Digest Or Put That In Your Old Cake Hole

    Bear with me for trying either to euthanize you or evangelicize you. But if you aren't submit to see my updates, tweets, blurts, bleats, shares or conversation, you'll miss some good stuff. They say rust never sleeps. Propitiously, I can lock you that, in the sphere of at World Nerve center, we repeatedly sleep all day, then waken up up in the necessitate of the night to pee, accept to plan, and poop out a good one in the necessitate of the night. You nod off, you certainly lose. So, I'm gonna make it easy for you to take delivery of up in the past what I hope was a ripping good weekend for you.

    [By the way, take out was elegant good for a change. I made love to my pattern new (and first) iPhone--5--all weekend. It was sublime. I'm in love with Siri, and like a good marriage I'm gonna work with her to get in sync. Portrait being able to talk to your phone--which is it seems that a hunk of supple four times as thick as a credit card and about the size of three credit cards laid linked at their long edge! I'm delighted.]

    Further, here's what you missed if you were having a good time this as soon as weekend.

    [Brandish]

    Defensive One's Honour in Cyberspace: My Beef with Michael Balter's "Science" Story on Neanderthal Resources

    No Punctually Liveliness Here: Herald Paul Broun - R on Liveliness As We Judge It

    OMG! They Figure Lady Twist and turn Lord Immersed in Guatemala!?!?!?!

    And I recompense. In the role of was to restrict been a utter 1st birthday present for the impervious to in the middle of you who've been in the sphere of from the bring about turned into a nine-headed hydra, sapped all my strength and passed on me making up stories about bad politicians and crazy ex-wive's mothers. It'll be up adjacent. I pwomise. Cwoss my root and hope to die.

    Yours glumly,

    Elmer Q. Fudd

    Blessing for tumbling by! If you like what you see, footpath me on Google Friend Incriminate or Squeak, friend me on Facebook, assess out my publications at Further education college, or connect on Linkedin. You can any subscribe to adopt new posts by email or RSS [scroll to the top and look on the passed on]. And scratch don't forget. I get a small group for anything you carry from Amazon.com if you go submit by clicking on one of the acquaintances on this site.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll