• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Pretty Lady Using Ice Breaker Technique


    Pick Up Pretty Lady Using Ice Breaker Technique

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I've used Ice Breaker Technique - and she got hooked. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Free Single Dating Site title=



    Tags: how to get a girl  can i get a girl  how do you get a girl  tips to pick up women  how to get a girl hot  best place to pick up women  pick up training  joe navarro body language  dating au  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll