• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Amazing Baby Using The Cube Routine


    Pick Up Amazing Baby Using The Cube Routine

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. Later me and my friend were at the bar. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She looked so fucking hot.

    Her long black hair all messy. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. the cube routine helped me put her into a small trance. Her eyes lit up. She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Dating Advice Men title=



    Tags: pick up girls  ib pick up lines  get a girl to like you  get that girl  women pick up  pick up woman  pick up lines  beatiful women  get a girl to like you  vampire pick up lines  major mark cunningham  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll