• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Sweet Baby Using Push Pull Method


    Pick Up A Sweet Baby Using Push Pull Method

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I usually only go for girls that have something special. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. At one point I used push pull Method and it helped. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Poems To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: get me a girl  get a girl tonight  ib pick up lines  pick up a girl  pick up method  who to get a girl  pick up artists  pick up society  beautiful women quotes  ways to get a girl to like you  meaning verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll