• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Women Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    Talk To Women Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I headed to the this club alone. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I try Easy Concert K Close Routine - its really work! I whispering to her ears. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Dating Asian Woman title=



    Tags: get a girl friend  beautiful woman  quotes to get a girl  pick up girls  ib pick up lines  get a girl tonight  get a girl to love you  lines to pick up women  sex female orgasm  dating woman  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll