• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Female Using Hosts Party Routine


    Approach Female Using Hosts Party Routine

    Before this im was a virgin. I want to share this story... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I use 'We should get married!' opener. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I try Hosts Party routine - she pecked at it as a kitten. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Prom Dress Gets Girl Expelled title=



    Tags: get a girl to like you  pick up method  women pick up  poem to get a girl back  pick up clubs  how to get a girl frind  how do you get a girl  get a girl to like you  how to get sex with girl  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll