• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Hot Women Using Dance Floor Game


    Flirt With Hot Women Using Dance Floor Game

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. Where do I start... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There were a lot of hot girls. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was amazing I can't lie.

    Her long black hair all messy. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. At this time I have successfully used Dance Floor Game. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. The girl I was told me she was married. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Girl Gets It title=



    Tags: pick up artists  how to get a girl frend  women pick up  how to find a woman  best pick up women  pick up woman  get a girl tonight  get it girl  pick up women  women relationship  men body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll