• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Pretty Baby Using Artemas Method


    Mypickup Pretty Baby Using Artemas Method

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks This place look more like restaurant. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. After I applied Artemas Method, it can be taken with bare hands. I tapping her on the shoulder. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Getting Girls Numbers title=



    Tags: beautiful woman  women to pick up  picking up women  pick up advice  pua pick up  who to get a girl  get me a girl  how can i get a girl  pick up woman  study of body language  how to get a girl back you love  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll