• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Amazing Girl Using Master Storytelling


    How To Talk To Amazing Girl Using Master Storytelling

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. Where do I start... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I use master storytelling. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. She laughed and was cool about it all. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Dating A Girl title=



    Tags: get me a girl  get yo girl  pick up advice  tips to get a girl  pick up a girl  pick up line  get a girl online  tips on how to pick up women  get that girl  interpersonal communication skills training  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll