• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Cute Lady Using Freeze Outs


    How To Kiss A Cute Lady Using Freeze Outs

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Her long black hair all messy. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I use freeze outs. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    How To Approach A Female title=



    Tags: pick up society  nlp pick up  pick up line  pick up woman  pua pick up  beautiful women  poem to get a girl back  steps to get a girl  how to get a girl frend  alpha male plus  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll