• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Amazing Girl Using Kino Techniques


    Impress A Amazing Girl Using Kino Techniques

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. This is a little succes story of mine... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There were some seats available. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. After I applied kino techniques, it can be taken with bare hands. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. We have a great night in my bed.


    Bisexual Dating title=



    Tags: lines to pick up women  get a girl for sex  who to get a girl  picking up women  picking up women  pick up society  get a girl  pick up a girl  how to get a girl frend  dating advice for men by women  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll