• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Cute Women Using Body Language Techniques


    Get A Cute Women Using Body Language Techniques

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. She become a little nervous, when I applied Body Language Techniques, but then relaxed. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    How To Get Friendship With Girls title=



    Tags: learn how to pick up women  pick up line  beuatiful women  how to get a girl off  beautiful woman  pick up women guide  hot to get a girl  how do you get a girl  psych pua  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll