• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Cute Lady Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique


    Impress A Cute Lady Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. This is a little succes story of mine... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I was able to apply Boyfriend Breaker Technique and it worked. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Girl Getting Changed title=



    Tags: women pick up  i can t get a girl  nlp pick up  get a girl for sex  best ways to get a girl  pick up woman  lines to get a girl  how to meet  pick up women  nlp course  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll