• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Woman Using Planned Massage Routine


    Kiss A Woman Using Planned Massage Routine

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. This place look more like restaurant. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. At one point I used Planned Massage Routine and it helped. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    How To Online Dating title=



    Tags: how to get a girl fast  best pick up women  quotes to get a girl  get a girl online  get up girl  learn to pick up women  get a girl for sex  get any girl  online relationship advice  body language hands  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll