• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Hot Girl Using Esp Routines


    Pick Up A Hot Girl Using ESP Routines

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. I want to share this story... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were a lot of hot girls. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She looked so fucking hot.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I try ESP routines - its really work! I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    How To Approach Girl title=



    Tags: cute chick method  women negs  how kiss cute  amazing nlp patterns  how cube routine  how approach  chicks slam class  women routines  using night techniques  training for leadership skills  intimate body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll