• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Cool Chick Using Million Dollar Routine


    How To Pick Up Cool Chick Using Million Dollar Routine

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There were a lot of hot girls. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I was a little changed her mood using Million dollar routine. Its really helps. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How Do I Get The Girl I Want title=



    Tags: best hot  chick wrong method  using number  cool push  mypickup close  using artemas method  girl dork slang  baby polar method  how meet cute  flirt amazing trick  benefits of good communication skills  david deangelo e book  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll