• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Girls Using Cute As A Box Of Duckie Technique


    My Pick Up Girls Using Cute As A Box Of Duckie Technique

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This is a little succes story of mine... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There were some seats available. There was a pretty baby near the bar. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I try Cute as a box of duckie technique - its really work! After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Women Looking Marriage title=



    Tags: how to get a girl off  pick up women online  i can t get a girl  best way to get a girl  pick up woman  tips to get a girl  pick up artists  pick up mystery  christian carter  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll